Roadway Engineering, Education & Enforcement
Research and applications in transportation engineering, road user education, and law enforcement.
- Identifying and Reconciling Stakeholder Perspectives in Deploying Automated Speed Enforcement (2015)
- Examining the Impact of Automated Speed Enforcement in Work Zones on Driver Attention (2015)
- Computerized Crash Reports Usability and Design Investigation (2014)
- Lighting Levels for Isolated Intersections Leading to Safety Improvements (2013)
- Bus Driver Intersection Task Analysis: Investigation of Bus-Pedestrian Crashes (2011)
- Evaluation of Minnesota's Operation NightCAP (2005)